Every year, more than five million people visit Canada as a tourist, a student, or a temporary worker. People who plan to visit Canada must have a valid travel document, be in good health, is financially capable of funding your stay in Canada, must have acquired a visa (depending on your country of origin), passed a medical examination, among other things.

Once in Canada, you can apply for an extention or a change in the conditions of your visit. This is possible if you want to visit, study, or work longer in Canada, change the type of your permit from studying to working in Canada, or to change the conditions of your stay like you want to change schools or jobs.

If you want to explore the possibilities in Canada, the Standard Immigration Group can assist you. Please email our office at info@standardimmigration.com. If you are already in Canada and would like assistance, please call our office at 604 899 1124.